Pokémon is a special anime series with so many creatures with different earthly elements power. Inspired by the anime, there has been many games from Nintendo which you can play on PC online. And also the old Nintendo Pokémon Games can be downloaded for Android smartphones. Well, besides the old Nintendo games, the new Pokémon Go is an Augmented Reality game which supports different types Pokemon hacking app like Pokemap Live, Pokezz, Poke Radar etc to help the player. This game will take the real world as the gaming platform where you can be a Pokémon trainer and search for the real Pokémon on your locality.
Pokémon Go has become a very popular game, but since they are augmented reality, you will have to use your GPS for your phone. And here on your PC, there is no such GPS type function, so how to play on PC? Well, there is always a solution for the game lover. And here with the help of few simple tricks, you can easily play the augmented game even on your PC. But before that, let us first download the Pokémon Go game on your PC to start playing.
How to download Pokémon for PC
Pokémon Go is a smartphone’s game which will not allow you to download and play the game directly on your PC. So before you download the game you first have to make some changes on your PC to start downloading the game.
You must first download and install the Bluetstacks Android Emulator game on your PC. They are free to download and using this android emulator app you can now download any android game on your PC and also play them.
Download Bluetstacks for PC
Bluestacks is android emulator software by which you can run any android apps on your PC. This application is free to download that will later allow you to download the Pokémon Go game from the Play Store via Bluestacks.
Steps to download and install Bluestacks in your PC
- Go to the Link below and click to enter into the Bluestacks download.
- Now from the link select the download button for Windows PC to download.
- Then, the Bluestacks.EXE file will be downloaded to your PC, which is a temporary file from which you can install the application by running the file.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the EXE file to start the installation process.
- Next, it will start the download process. It might take few moments depending on your internet speed.
- So finally, your Bluestacks is successfully downloaded and installed in your PC. Now you can download Pokémon Go game your PC.
Download and Install bluestacks from bluestacks.com
How to download Pokémon Go game using Bluestacks
Once you have successfully downloaded and install the app, now you can start downloading the game. The Pokémon Go game is free to download on Google Play store, so once you have the Bluestacks, you will get free on your PC too. To download the Pokémon Go game, you must follow the below shown instruction.
Steps to download:
- To download the game, you first open the Bluestacks on your PC
- Now under your Bluestacks, you will find a Google Play Store.
- Enter into the Google Play Store and then Login to download any Android apps.
- After you have login, now you can search for the Pokémon Go game.
- Once you have found the game, click on the Install button to download and install the game.
- Finally, you got your Pokémon Go game on your PC.
How to play the Pokémon Go game on Your PC
As we have discussed earlier, the Pokémon Go cannot be played on PC as they are augmented reality game. You would need to move your device by turning your GPS on. But yet, even though the PC does not have GPS features in it, you can still play the game using the Bluestacks.
And the main tricks to play the game are using the Fake GPS app. There are certain apps which can fake the GPS location and will allow to you move your Pokémon trainer even without moving your device.
Well, download this Fake GPS app from the Bluestacks and you can start playing the game normally using the PC keyboards. To download the app, again you have to go to the Play Store using the Bluestacks. Download the app and now you can start playing the game.
Steps to play Pokemon Go on PC
- Open the Pokemon Go Game using Bluestacks and enter into the game.
- Now you will find the instructions for using the directions like walking forwards, backward, right or left. And also if you wish to run you can click on the Shift button to move faster.
- Now to make the character move, you will use the Fake GPS which you have already download and installed.
- Click on the GPS icon present on left side of the screen.
- This will let you to move to any direction on the map as shown below.
- Once you have marked the location, now you can easily start playing in the same location by using the cursor on your PC keyboard.
- Finally, enjoy the game.
Important Note: There are so many apps for faking the GPS, but only are compatible with Pokémon Go for PC and also for the specific device. So make sure you check the Fake GPS app before you start playing the game. If the app does not function well, you should try downloading next optional apps.
So these are the complete details by which you can easily download the Pokémon Go game on your PC and play it. Also, here is a list of other apps for PC. Always play in areas where there are a lot of PokéStops like in India, Goa has a lot around Panjim and Old Goa areas. There is other online Nintendo game for Pokémon Go which you can play only via online but could not download it. Well, those are the older version of Pokémon game, so better to play the latest augmented reality game on your PC. Hope you find this article helpful. For more interesting tricks and Pokémon Go game related keep visiting us.