Having a makeover means keeping your skin and hair healthy so that they do not create problems and look fussy or untidy.
Here are some easy makeover tips for ladies in Hindi which you can follow.
- If you have oily skins then try to wash your face at least twice a day. When you wake up in the morning, this is the first thing that you should do and then again when you are going to bed at the end of the day. But do not wash your face too often as it can steal your natural moisturiser of the skin.
- One can use some homemade face pack at home to keep their skin good and glowing. There is a very common face pack which can be made from curd and besan. To make this pack, one needs Besan which is also called the chickpea flour and curd. One can take 2 spoons full of besan and take sufficient amount of curd to make a paste. Then apply the paste on the face and let it dry. Once it is dried, one can moisten it a bit with some water by doing some gentle and circular movements. Rub the face well but softly and then rinse it thoroughly with normal water.
- Lemon juice has some acidic properties and it can act as natural bleach for your skin. You have to extract fresh juices out of as lemon and then use it on your face. Then you have to rub the peels of lemon on the face for at least 5 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- The less make up items you apply on your face, the longer it stays intact. Over doing it can spoil everything. Avoid your make up to become greasy and clingy. To get a perfect even skin one has to use a base foundation stick. Apply it on your cheekbones, sides of your nose and brows and then use your fingers to blend it perfectly all over your face. If the base is not right, the entire makeup falls apart. Apply foundation which matches your skin tone. Go for a tinted BB cream if you do not have a liquid foundation. Use a compact powder if you have oily skin and dab it more on your jaw bone. Blend the foundation well, when you are applying it at the edge if your face.
- Be it a curly or a straight or a wavy hair, the first thing you need is thorough cleaning of your hair. Using a shampoo to wash your hair every alternate day is a good idea but do not forget to use conditioner after shampooing your hair. It is a good idea o use shampoo and conditioner which belong to same brand. If you do not know, which shampoo to use, then go to a hair expert for help. Choose sulphate free shampoos as they are less harsh to your hair.
You can also get some makeover tips in Hindi from beauty magazines.