Todays post is on Interview Question, which generally ask by Interviewer to the freshers with their best answers …
Top 25 HR Round Questions
Q1 Tell me about yourself – what kind of a person you are?
- I am Pritesh Bandi, I consider my self as honest, ambitious, hardworking person and optimistic too. I love challenges in life .It gives me the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence.
- I am Pritesh Bandi from Indore currently pursuing my engineering .I consider my self as honest, ambitious, hardworking person I am also optimistic I am adventurous by nature so I like to take new challenges in life. It gives me the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence. Then we talk about socialism i won’t say i am a Altruistic person but i always do give food to beggars instead of money. if money is their in my pocket. I likes to spend leisure time watching movies, reading novels. I also likes to make new friends to whome i can talk, enjoy and share my feelings.
Q2 What are your greatest strengths?
- One of my key strengths is Adaptability-I easily get use to new environment,
- Another of my key strengths is Optimism-, I always look at the positive side of situation. I belive in “JO Hota Ha Accha Ke liya Hota ha”
- Another of my key strengths is Dedication-I put my cent percent effort to complete work in timeline. I would like to work an extra hour to achieve excellence
- To learn from past mistakes.
Q3 What are your greatest weaknesses?
- My greatest weakness is I talk too fast when I am excited. I have taken steps to slow it down by forcing myself to slow down and think before I speak.
- Another weakness is loose patience when the work not completed within time.
- Getting Nervous during Interviews
Q4 Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of
Think for some seconds then say
- Presently I can’t think any such incidents. Well to avoid such regrets at the end of each day, I mentally review the day’s actions and conversations and if I find any thing wrong I correct it at first level itself either by talking to them and make sure we’re clear on things or any other action accordingly.
Q5 why are you leaving the present opportunity – Engineering job options / career in engineering /
commerce or sciences (as applicable)?
- During my college life when I was a part of tech-feast organizing committee. At that time I recognized my managerial skills for e.g. I had organized an Robotics workshop in which there were about 200 participants.
In addition I had been head of campaigning committee for polishing my managerial skills want to pursue MBA.
And BE + MBA is a good combination to have for the Corporate World.
Q6 The “Silent Treatment” – no questions asked in the beginning at all. How do you react to such a
situation in the interview?
(Firstly I will wait for few seconds even after that if interviewer doesn’t respond. then I will introduce
- I am Pritesh Bandi from Indore currently pursuing my engineering .I consider my self as honest, ambitious, hardworking person I am also optimistic I am adventurous by nature so I like to take new challenges in life. It gives me the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence. Then we talk about socialism i won’t say i am a Altruistic person but i always do give food to beggars instead of money. if money is their in my pocket. I like to spend leisure time watching movies, reading novels. I also likes to make new friends to whome i can talk, enjoy and share my feelings.
(If interviewer again gives any response then I would ask) Is there anything else that you want to
Q7 why should we select you? As compared to others….and if you don’t know others how can you promote your candidature in comparison to others?
- Till now I think I had satisfied you with my answers and as I don’t know about candidature of others..i think according to my candidature I an be a suitable for management Programmer.and I assure you
That if you select me, I will make you feel proud for doing so, in the years to come.
Q8 Aren’t you under qualified /overqualified for this course… Why do you think so?
- No sir I am not under qualified as you can see my academic background is quite good.
- No sir I am I am neither over qualified or under qualififed for this course. As I am having pretty decent academic background. so I think I am not under qualified I want to do this course to sharpen my management skill so there is no question of over qualification.
Q9 Where do you see yourself five years from now? …………………………………How can you show that this description is realistic and achievable?
I don’t know where I will be five years from now. If you give me the chance I would like to be an manager of a well established firm. This would allow me to improve my skills and making my life prosperous.
Q10 Describe your ideal company, location and job.
- An ideal company, location and job. where i can apply my knowledge and innovation, gain some new skills and work with a team of experienced professionals to discharge best of my service for the growth of organization.
- An ideal company is where iI can apply my knowledge and innovation, gain some new skills and work with a team of experienced professionals to discharge best of my service for the growth of organization.
- A location that is peaceful, allows me to concentrate on my work., supports my growth etc.
- A job, where I I would be motivate to continue educating myself to be the best that I can be in the field…
Q11 why do you want to choose our college (as a sample take the interview college to be IIM Rohtak)?
The reason to choose IIM rohtak is
- The IIM tag: IIM tag itself is big brand that matter to lot of companies, and packages given to the students are are better than that of non IIM B schools. Also, the IIM rothak brand is only expected to grow bigger.
- As IIM Lucknow is working as its mentor so the faculty teaching here will be same as that of IIM Lukhnow .
- Placements: well IIM offers one of the best placements among other B school. So the he same is expected to continue for IIM rothak.
Q12 what are your career options right now? – Apart from an MBA
- At present I have been recruited by TCS as software developer. So I have choice to work and get some industrial experience and improve my skills. And after 2-3 year I will again apply for MBA.
Q13 why have you been out of work? No work ex at all??? How will you cope up appreciate things better or as well as your work ex counterparts?
- Well sir/mam surely work ex guy will surely have advantage over me but I am determined to face any such situation I will put my all efforts to compete with them. further studying with them would allow me polish my skills in much better way. And many time in our life we are need to compete with experience holders.
Q14 Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your friends
- My friend is ambitious, hardworking, helping person and optimistic too. He loves to face challenges in life .He had always supported me in ups and downs of my life. As far as his weak point –he is quite an emotional guy and he is ready to help others even if they had betrayed him in past.
Q15 What good books have you read lately?
- Recently I had read Dan brown‘s Da Vinci Code , Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’s India 2020: a vision for the new millennium and Currently I am reading Any Rand’s novel The Fountainhead .
Q16 Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
- Criticisms are quite common in our day to day life and we all have to face them at some point of our lives but important is how we look at them. I had prepared a thorough report of my minor project working non stop for a few days with lots of effort. But the final report was not well appreciated by the guide and I had to re-prepare it. The modification was mostly in the format and a few data values. But it was important. The criticism made me to rewrite the report with proper formats and correcting errors.
Q17 What are your outside interests? – apart from immediate and present ones
- Well apart from this I like watching Hollywood movies and tracking. Tracking helps to be physically fit and also helps to relieve work pressure allow me to recharge myself.
Q18 The “Fatal Flaw” question – what’s a flaw because of which we shouldn’t select you?
- There are few reasons firstly the ups and downs in academics of graduation secondly other candidates might have more potential than me lastly I had an poor interview or I had not able to convince you with my answers
Q19 How do you feel about reporting to a younger person or (minority section person, woman, younger in age etc)? Does it really mater? Why?
- Well reporting to younger person doesn’t matter whoever has that position has obviously earned it and knows their job well. Both the person and the position are fully deserving of respect.
Q20 On confidential matters – extremely personal questions – What is the present description of your love life? Does virginity mater to you in personal relationships (marriage proposals)?
- Well I want to be as open as I can but I consider it to be an extremely private issue. while virginity is concerned it depend upon the situation.
Q21 Would you lie for the job / company? – Under what circumstances?
- Well I have set of ethical values which restrict me to lie. But as it is said that if a single lie can benefit someone needy then it is permissible .in situation where my lie may benefit someone like in situation hiding confidential detail about company or of some one I may lie.
Q22 Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
- Well looking back I am happy with how my life is going on. It has taught me a lot .I have learnt a lot from my past so I don’t want anything to be changed
Q23 Could you have done better in your last job / college / academic role?
- Yes I could have done better in academics but due to certain constraints prevailing at that time I was not able to do up to my potential but as the time progresses I learnt to handle situation in more efficient manner.
Q24 Can you work under pressure? how and prove it.
- Absolutely, I can handle pressure vey well. I think each new experience help us to grow .pressure helps me to work more efficiently. when I was organizing the event in tech-feast in my college i suddenly discovered that the LAN connectivity is lost so we were not able to start over event .Bcoz of delay the mob outside started shouting so pressure started to begin then as being head of event I quickly divided work amount my colleges. Then the finally problem was sorted out and fixes and our event finally started.
Q25 what makes you angry? How do you manage yourself when that happens?
When some one is take interest in completing work while working as part of team I’ll want to know why. If there’s no good reason, then I’ll get impatient and angry bcoz of one person whole team will have to suffer which I can’t tolerate.
Here you can all articles regarding Campus placement , job , HR interview , Resume Etc
, HR interview , Resume Etc