Here are a few tips and tricks on how to stop hackers to hack Facebook Account or how to prevent your facebook account from getting hacked.
Few tips for how to stop hackers to hack Facebook Account
- Pick a strong password : Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters, and punctuation marks (like ! and &) eg. Cycosh@s1
- Make sure your email account is secured
- Confirm your Mobile number
- Enabled Secure Browsing
Setup Trusted Contacts
This feature allows your trusted contacts on Facebook to help you to get back on the site if your facebook account is hacked or you’ve forgotten your password somehow. Add a few trusted contacts (you need to add at least 3 people) and you’re done
Activate Login Approvals
Please use a 2 way verification log in to your facebook account , there is a new vulnerability that allows attacker to hack your password
Last step is simply check
- See your profile as others see it – Once you know how forthcoming your current Facebook setup is, you can decide what changes you need to make to your share settings.
What to do if your Facebook Account has been hacked
Go to https://www.facebook.com/hacked and follow the instructions on-screen. You’ll go through three steps:
- Verify your account and change password. You’ll be asked to identify your account, change your password, and change the password associated with the e-mail account that you use for Facebook.
- Review and fix anything the cybercriminal changed.
- Unlock account.
Now with your Facebook account safe and secure, you can get back to important Facebook activities, such as post-election re-friending, without too much of a fear of hackers accessing your account