Skill India Programme-A Dynamic Approach For The Development of Youth . Narendra Modi had launched so many programmes in which Skill India Programme is one of them. This is an educational and training programme meant for providing employment opportunities to our country’s youth. It comprises training of multi-skill programme.
Mainly it is a programme for youths belonging to rural areas. Who does not know current technology in the field of agriculture, human resource development and food processing industries etc.? Its main motto is to provide training to develop skill concerning a talent of 500 million youth of India up to the year 2020.
India is a land of youth where people are educated but with lack of skills. It is very essential to develop proper training here. It is expected that Youth can renovate the country but before that proper training is required.
The training uncovers by this programme lays stress on developing skills of young people for getting employment and becoming an entrepreneur. Teens are getting guidance and aid concerning a traditional occupation like cobbler, tailor, nurses etc. It also promotes new innovative areas like transportation, textiles, construction, jewellery designing, banking, tourism etc.
The training given by this programmes is carried out at international level also. This programme provides training which imparts knowledge of management skills, personality development, employment skills, communication expertise and behaviour skills etc. It also includes group discussion, games, practical experiences etc.
The positive effect of Skill India Programme is the increase in the confidence level of a youth of our country to moving towards the way of development by satisfying the demands at domestic and international level. It makes our new generation updated by developing new skills concerning new technology. Its main working areas are villages. It is the educational programme which is meant for making an individual liable to earn money for living their life with full prestige and value.
The seven workshops which constitute the Skill Development Programme are stated in the following manner:
- Training Interpersonal Skills: This programme provides training for developing interpersonal skills.
- Stress Management: This programme provides training for developing skills concerning stress management.
- Action Learning and Learning to Learn: This programme provides training for developing skills. Concerning field of Action Learning and Learning to Learn.
- Multicultural Integration: This programme provides training for developing skills concerning the area of Multicultural Integration.
- Personal Effectiveness and Motivation: This programme provides training for developing skills. Concerning the theory of Personal Effectiveness and Motivation.
- Situational Leadership: This programme provides training for developing skills. Concerning the theory of Situational Leadership.
- Team Building: This programme provides training for developing skills concerning the theory of Team Building.
Skill India programme is an innovation started by Narendra Modi to pace up the country’s growth by employing 500 million youth. It is a programme which promotes eradication of poverty and unemployment to make our country rich and prosperous. It is prepared using effective policies and strategies to implement it easily and effectively.
Thus, Skill India Programme is a dynamic approach to the development of the youth of our country, to raise its standard at the economic level.