How to Hide Whatsapp Number in Group
Almost all the people have some groups on whatsapp , And some of groups have some unknown people. In this case its quiet awkward to share your number with unknown people. So If you don’t want to disclose your mobile number to others then you will like the trick i am going to share with you.
To Hide Your mobile number in Whatsapp Groups Follow below Steps !!
- First uninstall the Whatsapp App from your device completely.
- Again install the App from google play store at the time of verification .. here we need to play our main game
- While verification it’ll ask you to verify your phone number. It automatically sends a verification message to its server. But if this happens your number gets registered with them. So block your message service. You can simply put your phone on flight mode so that all network connections are disabled. You can alternatively change the message center number
- Choose ‘Verify through sms’ and enter your email id and Click on send. Now Without wasting a single second, click on Cancel. This terminates the authorization process.
- Now you have to spoof that message, for that download Spoof Text message.
- Now go to Outbox > Copy the message details of Spoof App > send it to Spoofed Verification
- Use the below details
From: +(Country code)(mobile number)
Message: email@example.com (Enter you email id)
- Now a message will be sent through that spoofed number. Now that Spoofed number is visible to others instead of your original mobile number.
Read More : Whatsapp Group Name for Friends
It’s a good way to hide your original number from unknown people. Hope you’ll like it..
yesterday i got a mail regarding whatsapp hide last seen query ,Well, I looked for ways, apps anything that could help me in hiding my last seen to find a couple of working techniques. So if you’re looking forward to disable your last seen at time-stamp, follow these ways
- First launch Whatsapp and then tap on Settings in it, located at the bottom right corner.
- Now in Settings find an option says Account.
- Tap on Account and then tap on Privacy in it.
- Now finally tap on Last seen to change it from Everyone (info will be visible to all) to My contacts(Will not be visible to people other than WhatsApp contacts) or Nobody (No one can see the info and neither can you see their Last Seen info).