WHAT IS SNAPCHAT GEOFILTER
Snapchat Geofilters are unique overlays or graphic designs that are used for snaps(photos or videos) on the Snapchat platform, and they are only available in specific locations. They are never the same, as the one of a particular place differs from that of another location. At the onset, there were just a few Geofilters available, and they were in the custody of companies. That has improved now as there are free ones which can be submitted through communities. Anyone can access them now. The paid version, Custom Geofilters, are purchased for a validity period of a month or one day.
Geofilters are used by businesses and Corporate bodies for their important activities such as conferences, advertisements, etc. Individuals, that is Snapchat users, also use it to mark their events, which could be a birthday, wedding, family celebrations, and other occasions. To begin to use a Geofilter, you start by designing it yourself or pay some fee to the team of Snapchat designers who will do everything for you. After creating it, you are to submit it for approval. The next step after that is called mapping. You should be reminded that Geofilters are location-sensitive, and as such, can only be utilized with a particular range. This range is technically referred to as a “Geofence”.
On-Demand Geofilters are the ones purchased and used by businesses, companies, and also individuals to mark their special events and locations, in which trademarks and brand logos are allowed. You can pay Snapchat
How To Create An On-Demand Geofilter
The process can be easier than you ever thought, just follow through in the step by step approach.
- While On Snapchat, Click On The On-Demand Geofilter Page.
Then click on “create now” then you will have to log in with your Snapchat account details.
- Create Your Design
In this step, you are to download any template of your choice which you will upload after making a design.
- Proceed By Designing Your On-Demand Geofilter
There will be many options of Adobe Photoshop templates to choose from, after downloading the file and unzipping it. Then you use anyone you like to design your Geofilter.
- Upload Your Geofilter Design
After the design process, you can then save it as PNG before uploading it on the On-Demand Geofilter window. The Snapchat App will send you a review of your design so that you can have an idea of what the real thing will resemble.
- Enter Date And Location Details
There are validity options to choose from, if you want your Geofilter to last for hours, a day, or for even one month. In the blank space, type in the date. As you do this, the platform takes you to the map, where you have to select a location by creating a Geofence and type the address. The Geofence is the perimeter within which the Geofilter can be accessed.
- Your Geofilter Comes Alive
You just have to wait for a short period for your demands to be processed and approved. Also, your email or alert notification will get to you that you have been debited for the service. You wouldn’t need to wait for long as the Snapchat platform will notify you with an email that your Geofilter is activated and ready for use.
- Appraise The Performance Of Your Geofilter
The Snapchat App will always provide an analysis of how your filter performed, but that will be after its expiration. You will be shown the statistics such as “Uses”, “Views”. The former displays the number of people that used your filter, while the latter represents the number of times that users saw it.
HOW MUCH DO SNAPCHAT GEOFILTERS COST
The price of an On-Demand Geofilter depends on a few factors such as the size of the Geofence and how long you want it to run.
To see the exact cost of your Geofilter, you can Visit Snapchat
SNAPCHAT GEOFILTER LIST
Here is a list of some previous Snapchat Geofilters. It contains their names on the left-hand side and their locations at the right.
- Orchard, Somerset, and Dhoby Ghaut
- Geneva Geofilter, Geneva in New York.
- Columbia Heights Geofilter, Columbia Heights in Washington D.C.
- Boston University Geofilter, Boston in Massachusetts.
- Ghent Geofilter, Ghent in Belgium.
- Big Ben Geofilter, London in England.
- Baltimore Geofilter, Baltimore in Maryland.
- Disney Resort Geofilter, Anaheim in California.
- Pinterest Headquarters Geofilter, San Francisco in California.
- Munchen Geofilter, Munchen in Germany.
- Brussels Geofilter, Brussels in Belgium.
- Ann Arbor Geofilter, Ann Arbor in Michigan.
- Canary Wharf Geofilter, London in England
- Fort Lee Geofilter, Fort Lee in New Jersey.
- Lincoln Park Zoo Geofilter, Chicago in Illinois
- Twitter Headquarters Geofilter, San Francisco in California
- St. Patrick ‘s Day Holiday Geofilter of 2015, Worldwide.
- Antwerp Geofilter, Antwerp in Belgium.
- Martha’s Vineyard, Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts
- West Minister Geofilter, London in England.
- Hyde Park Geofilter, London in England.
- Buckingham Palace Geofilter, London in England.
- DePaul University Geofilter, Chicago in Illinois.
- Paris Geofilter, Paris in France.
- Broadway Geofilter, New York City in New York.
- Piccadilly Circus Geofilter, London in England.
- Times Square Geofilter, New York City in New York.
- Manhattan Geofilter, New York City in New York.
- Blue Line Geofilter, Chicago in Illinois.
- Lewes Geofilter, Lewes in England.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Geofilter: Campus Story, in University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign Campus.
- Cape Code Geofilter, Cape Code in Massachusetts.
- Flatiron Geofilter, New York City in New York.
- Little Italy Geofilter, Chicago in Illinois.
Also Check : Pokevision Alternative
- snapchat geofilter hack
- snapchat geofilter template
- snapchat geofilters map
- snapchat geofilters master list
- on demand geofilters cost
- snapchat geofilters list uk
- snapchat geofilters cost
- how much do snapchat geofilters cost
- how much do geofilters cost
- how much does a snapchat geofilter cost
- snapchat geofilters hack iphone