There are a hell lot of windows 10 users who have been facing this issue and they are equally puzzled just like me because the Skype app is getting starred automatically, and it’s disturbing. The battery drainage is too much because the app is continuously running in the background. So, it’s petty much normal if you are wondering How To Stop Skype From Starting Automatically Windows 10, but here we will be sharing amazing ways to make the skype stop working.
First of all, you must have skype pre-installed in your system and you can not uninstall it. Hence, you should not try to uninstall it. So, it would be better to find out the way of how to Stop Skype From Starting. Basically there are three different versions and you need to identify, which version is bothering you. However, we would be sharing every detail that you need to know in order to stop skype.
How To Stop Skype From Starting Automatically Windows 10?
As we said, there are three different versions of skype, and being a windows 10 user, you must have come across all of them. Skype has an irritating habit of getting started automatically and the most important part is, it will keep running in the background so you will have to charge your laptop frequently.
The three versions are the Skype desktop app, skype preview, and skype for business. They all are a part of your windows 10 operating system and you need them all to force stop. Sometimes, force stops them will also not even work and you might need a full proof plan that will make everything fall in place.
Stop Skype From Starting Windows 10:
You must have pre-installed the skype desktop app. You will find the app boosting automatically with your desktop or laptop. At the same time, it will sign you into your skype account and still keep running in the background of Windows 10. We would be discussing a few steps below so that you can stop it from starting automatically.
- First of all, you need to open the desktop app on your desktop. You can easily do this by clicking on the icon from the list of your app.
- You need to sign in to your skype account if you are not already signed in.
- Now, you need to click on the tools that you will notice on the top of the menu bar and then you need to click on the option. Next, you need to tab in the drop-down menu.
- You will see on the opinions screen and then uncheck the option for “start skype when I start windows” and click on save.
Once, you are done you will not at all find the skype app starting automatically on your Windows 10. When you will need the requirement, you can simply click on the icon and launch the app.
However, you will not also face the battery drainage after this so you do not have to charge it frequently. Windows 10 Disable Skype is not really that tough but you need to know the exact way how to do it. Otherwise, it might be an issue.
Disable Skype On Startup Windows 10:
If you are wondering How To Disable Skype Windows 10, then you can do it following a few steps. Skype is no doubt a great program in order to have good communication but it has some annoying side effects too. Being convenient is no doubt the best part skype but you can easily disable the auto-start feature!
- You need to right-click on your taskbar and select the task manager.
- After opening the task manager, you will have to move to the basic startup tab. You can simply select it at the top of the menu bar.
- You will get to see plenty of other applications but keep scrolling until you find skype.
- Once, you have found it, you need to check the status bar and you will see that it is enabled.
- It means that it starts up every time when you turn on your computer. Now, you need to turn it off and right-click on the skype entry and choose the disable option.
Hence, you know How To Disable Skype On Startup Windows 10 and you do not need to worry about it anymore. We know it is enough to make you pissed off and you can not simply deal with it every time. We know how essential it is to make the charge long lasting especially if there is any power cut in your society and only because of the skype running in the background, can affect badly on your charge. So, you need to look into this. Hopefully, this will be very helpful for you.
|How to stop Skype from Starting automatically Windows 10
|How To Stop Skype From Starting Automatically Windows 10?
|The process is not at all though and you can do it by yourself. We have mentioned the process so that you can follow that.
|Stop Skype From Starting Windows 10
|The process we have discussed and you need to follow as mentioned so that you can stop skype from making you pissed off.
|Disable Skype On Startup Windows 10
|It might seem difficult, but we have mentioned the whole process just to make it easier for you.
If you are not a corporate person then you do not even need to use skype and that’s why you can disable it for permanently. However, we have seen that people do not like skype that much because it has relatively bad connectivity and you can not deal with it while you are on a call or during a meeting. Although, the simple design will catch your mind no matter what. So, you can follow these simple tricks.
Must read: 7 TIPS ON EFFECTIVE ESSAY WRITING